Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Five pounds of nails later

Third time's the charm

If I hit it hard enough
Or so I thought. With two weekends under my belt, everyone was very confident that today would be the last major construction day, given the recent influx of cheap labor.


That's not how you do it...




The paint shop was in full swing.








The exterior sheathing went up, the roof rafters were made, nailed in place atop the walls and the window installed. The siding starts to go on.





Wanna share Big Fella?















A well fed crew is a happy crew.







Horse or ????

But enough about this building nonsense, Gramps, let's play!


That's a good idea. 

We didn't get as much done this weekend as I would have liked but all work and no play, you know. Next week we'll pour it on!

Thanks, Miqui for your help this week. We'll miss you.

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun weekend. "Gramps will share with me. Right Gramps?"

    ReplyDelete